In-depth interviews with established and emerging thinkers, about the methods, ideas, movements and thinkers that have shaped philosophical theology in the broadly European tradition over the last quarter-century, and about their visions for the future.
If you would like to be considered for an interview, please contact the project team.
Interviewees (list developing)
- Dr Barnabas Aspray (Oxford)
- Prof. David Brown (St Andrews)
- Prof. John Milbank (Nottingham)
- Prof. George Pattison (Glasgow)
- Dr Ruth Jackson Ravenscroft (Cambridge)